Friday, November 7, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Friday, October 17, 2008
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
I'm a Honda S2000!
You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush. You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets. You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed. So what if you spin out occasionally?
http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar">Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.
Hey isn't it pretty. It is my style. Maybe you should try the quiz to find your style on my mom and dad's blog.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Monday, August 11, 2008
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Saturday, August 2, 2008
1. What is something your mom/dad always says to you?
MaKady:I appreciate you.
2. What makes your mom/dad happy?
MaKady: When I do things for them without being told.
3. What makes mom/dad sad?
MaKady: If I don't do what they say the first time given.
4. How does your mom/dad make you laugh?
MaKady:Dad does by doing something wrong. Mom does by doing stuff she doesn't really do.
5. What was your mom/dad like as a child?
MaKady: I don't really know, I wasn't there.
6. How old is your mom/dad?
MaKady: Mom is 33. Dad is 37.
7. How tall is your mom/dad?
MaKady: Mom is just a little taller then me. Dad is taller then her and I.
8. What is your mom/dad's favorite thing to do?
MaKady: Go on a walk or Excirsize.
9. What does your mom/dad do when you're not around?
10. If your mom/dad becomes famous, what would it be for?
MaKady: For being the best parents ever.
11. What is your mom/dad really good at?
MaKady: Exercising and making cookies.
12. What is your mom/dad not so good at?
MaKady: They aren't bad at anything.
13. What does mom/dad do for a job?
MaKady:Mom watches on the kids and Dad Inspects Grain.
14. What is your mom/dad's favorite food?
MaKady: Dad's is a really good steak . Mom's is ice cream.
15. What makes you proud of your mom/dad?
MaKady: They still love me after I have done something bad.
16. If your mom/dad was a cartoon character, who would they be?
MaKady: Dad would be Popeye and Mom would be Olive Oyl.
17. What do you and your mom/dad do together?
MaKady: Hang out together. Go camping and ride bikes.
18. How are you and your mom/dad the same?
MaKady: We both are blonde and blue eyed and we are both crazy.
19. How are you and mom/dad different?
MaKady: Nothing really.
20. How do you know your mom/dad loves you?
MaKady: I just know.
I tag Shawntell, Austin, and Brock
Friday, August 1, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
10 years ago.
1. I was Born.
2. I was the only child.
3. I was doing everything a baby would want to do.
5 years ago.
1. This is the summer my grandpa was diagnosed with a brain tumor.
2. I was in Kindergarten
.3. My Uncle returned home from his mission.
3 years ago.
1. I was getting ready to be Baptized.
1 year ago.
1. I was doing the same thing I am now, not too much has changed in the past year.
1. I played soccer with mom( she is so good).
2. I baby sat while my mom and dad went and did newspapers.
3. Some friends came over and we painted.
1. I did newspapers.
2.I had a babysitter.
3. I will make spagetti.
1. probably just do whatever. plans change.
2. I am probably going to make a checklist for my trip at the end of the month.
3. I am going to blog.
1. I will turn 11.
2. Not sure what else, sorry I am pretty boring.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
The second picture is my friend Kaylee and me sitting in a wheel barrow . The reason we where talking pictures in the wheel barrow was because she got me a picture frame for my birthday. The last picture is me with my birthday sister my great grandma G.G. Well I had a great birthday.Thank you all.