Saturday, August 2, 2008

MaKady was Tagged!

From the mind of a 10 year old.

1. What is something your mom/dad always says to you?
MaKady:I appreciate you.

2. What makes your mom/dad happy?
MaKady: When I do things for them without being told.

3. What makes mom/dad sad?
MaKady: If I don't do what they say the first time given.

4. How does your mom/dad make you laugh?
MaKady:Dad does by doing something wrong. Mom does by doing stuff she doesn't really do.

5. What was your mom/dad like as a child?
MaKady: I don't really know, I wasn't there.

6. How old is your mom/dad?
MaKady: Mom is 33. Dad is 37.

7. How tall is your mom/dad?
MaKady: Mom is just a little taller then me. Dad is taller then her and I.

8. What is your mom/dad's favorite thing to do?
MaKady: Go on a walk or Excirsize.

9. What does your mom/dad do when you're not around?
MaKady: Talk.

10. If your mom/dad becomes famous, what would it be for?
MaKady: For being the best parents ever.

11. What is your mom/dad really good at?
MaKady: Exercising and making cookies.

12. What is your mom/dad not so good at?
MaKady: They aren't bad at anything.

13. What does mom/dad do for a job?
MaKady:Mom watches on the kids and Dad Inspects Grain.

14. What is your mom/dad's favorite food?
MaKady: Dad's is a really good steak . Mom's is ice cream.

15. What makes you proud of your mom/dad?
MaKady: They still love me after I have done something bad.

16. If your mom/dad was a cartoon character, who would they be?
MaKady: Dad would be Popeye and Mom would be Olive Oyl.

17. What do you and your mom/dad do together?
MaKady: Hang out together. Go camping and ride bikes.

18. How are you and your mom/dad the same?
MaKady: We both are blonde and blue eyed and we are both crazy.

19. How are you and mom/dad different?
MaKady: Nothing really.

20. How do you know your mom/dad loves you?
MaKady: I just know.

I tag Shawntell, Austin, and Brock

No comments: