Saturday, April 24, 2010

icheer

This past week I have been practicing to be an MVMS Cheerleader. We learned a chant, Dance, Cheer, and Jumps. Yesterday was the nerve racking tryouts. I think I did amazing!

The day started at 9 when we all picked numbers. Then we got into groups. 1-4 , 5-9 for the 7th and 8th graders. I got number 4 so I was in the first group. We preformed our chant, cheer, dance and jumps. Then we had a long nervous wait for results. Finally we all went out after the long waits, tiring conversations and stressful pacing. The Judges chose an 8th grade squad a 7th grade squad. In fact, I am now a 7th grade cheerleader!

It was such an amazing experience. I am glad I got the chance to tryout.
This is Just the beginning of a miraculous seventh grade year!
GO FALCONS!


See full size image

1 comment:

dandjyoung said...

Kady, We are so proud of you! You worked really hard this week and it showed in tryouts! Keep being the amazing young woman you are turning into. Love you mom and dad