Sunday, June 8, 2008

How I Got the "BLOG"

Well this is my first entry. The other night I was at Kenna's house, when we left I asked my mom for a blog. You won't believe what she said YES!!!!!!! i was so excited. So today i was board so i asked my mom to help me create my blog. We started working on it. So this is where the funny part comes in. I threatend my little 4 year old brother that if he wasn't nice to my 2 other sisters then he wouldn't be the 1st one to see my blog. So here I am trying to finish it so i can keep my promise.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Well this is so cool. I love the background. Hope to see lots of fun things. By the way I love to get comments from other people and I bet you will to. Love ya

Ruuddudes said...

I LUV UR BLOG SOOOOO MUCH!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT THING U POST! I WILL GET ON EVERY DAY!!! CHECK MINE OUT TOO!! LUV U! LUV KENNA RUUD!!!

Kenna / Bubblegum said...

OOPS! That last comment was mine even though I was logged in under someone else :) This is Kenna btw~

Brooklyn said...

Ha ha! You are funny, you guys need to come over again sometime & I won't be babysitting the whole time! :)