Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm Back

As you should know I have been gone for 8 days. I went to Montana the first night and I stopped in Dillon. I went swimming there and slept there. The next day I woke up and went to a Museum and then I was on my way to good old Coeur d' Alene. That night I slept there. The next day we went to Tubbs Hill. I got to play in Lake Coeur d' Alene. Then we were on our way to Washington. That night right before dinner we got to my Great Aunts house. We slept there that night. The next day we hung out and went to the Aquarium and we toured the Underground. Then my great aunt, her husband , my great cousins, and I went to a movie and dinner at Olive Garden. The next day we went to the Glass Museum, the History Museum, and the Art Museum. We also rode the trolley. The next day we ate breakfast and packed up. Then we left for Boise. We went through Oregon. We went to a park and ate a quick dinner. Then we went to Boise. We made it. That night my Grandma and I went and swam. Then we ate breakfast the next morning and where off to go home. We got home and every one but my dad was home because he is in harvest. I am home and I am safe. I loved the trip and wish I could go again. Thank You Gammy and Grandpa.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Glad you are back, we missed you blogging!