Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Birthday and Dance Camp!!

Well, I turned 11 last Wednesday and let me tell you it is great!! I had a BLAST!!!



My Mom made this amazing Cake!
Thanks Mom!!







The day of My birthday, I just got home from Dance Camp!! Let me tell you, they worked us hard!! We woke up sore every morning!!! At Dance Camp they sang Happy Birthday to me! We all slept in a Hotel! I'll tell you our schedule!! First wake up at 6, eat breakfast and be out the door by 7:45. Dance until 12 and eat lunch, then dance until 51 after that we eat dinner and then do something else until bed time. Lights out by 10!! Then the same thing the next day. the last day was a little different because we danced until 3 and then went home!! I had a blast and can't wait to go next summer!!

1 comment:

Lyssi-Lou said...

Thanks 4 makin' Dance Camp a blast!