Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Life (Moving Forward)

Well I haven't posted in awhile have I? I don't know if anyone is reading these anymore, but I'm gonna keep posting. Life is definentally moving quickly! So much has happend and I don't know where to start. I guess for this post I'll just talk about my cheer life. I made the JV Cheer squad at my High School, and I am super pumped for this year with my cheer family! It's gonna be an awesome year! We are headed to cheer camp tomorrow morning and it's gonna be a blast. I'll post pictures when I get back. I was chosen to be one of two JV captains for our squad. I love my girls and can't wait to hang with them this week! Well I guess thats it for this post. I'll try better to post more often. If you still read my blog will you comment on this post? Thanks so much!
love Kady <3

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Love you Kadykakes :) Have fun at camp!!!!!

Betty Wasuita said...

I always read your posts. I like to catch up on whats happening in your life. Love you Kady!